There’s a lot to consider when choosing a burial service for a dearly departed loved one.
Decisions are required on the type of coffin or casket, whether to have both church and graveside ceremonies, and even the inscription on the gravestone.
Our experienced staff understand how trying this can be for families at such a difficult time, and will do everything in their power to make the process as smooth as possible.
We can help you purchase a cemetery gravesite, and also advise families who require a crypt or mausoleum space.
After steering you through the details and documentation necessary following any death, White Dove will assist in the planning and organising of the most appropriate send-off for your loved one.
You’ll find more details of our service below. Alternatively, please contact us to find out more.
TYPES OF BURIAL SERVICE
Private Family Service in your home, at a venue or at a beautiful outdoor spot
OUR BASIC BURIAL CARE PACKAGE
Conducted by White Dove’s celebrant
You choose a flat lid coffin from a choice of colours
Your loved one’s funeral notice is published in Melbourne’s Herald Sun newspaper
White Dove’s professional staff work with you to complete and lodge all necessary forms and applications
No mileage charge under 200kms
MORE OPTIONS FOR YOUR BURIAL SERVICE
White Dove also offers a number of optional burial services.
- Would you only like to deal with female or male staff? No problem – we can cater to your precise requirements. We’ll visit you at home to make all necessary arrangements if that’s most appropriate.
- Family viewing can take place at a crematorium chapel, church or suitable family location. There is no extra charge for this service.
- Mourners can travel to and from the funeral in a Mourning Coach. Hourly rates apply.
- Choose your own member of the clergy or our celebrant to lead the funeral.
- Choose the most appropriate location for your funeral service – would you prefer a private family service at home or in a beautiful outdoor location?
Contact our friendly staff to find our more.
Interested in finance options? You can check those out here.